Easy DIY Penguin Rice Ball Shape
1. Put a small scoop of rice (preferable Japanese rice) in a plastic wrap
2. Shape the rice into round shape using the palm of your hand
3. Fold small piece of seaweed in half (about 3 x 3 inches, any size is ok too)
4. Cut the seaweed using a clean scissors into the shape shown in the top right picture (see below)
5. Unfold the seaweed
6. Compare the cut-out seaweed with the rice ball already made to see if the size is proportional.
7. Unwrap the rice and put the seaweed on top, and wrap the rice with seaweed together.
8. Put a little pressure on the rice ball and you are done!
Very easy and cute Penguin rice ball. DONE! now let’s try
Same way, you can make different faces. The nose is 2 pieces of corn.
Photographed and designed by
Follow Moriazu on Facebook