How to make Panda Sandwich Bento Lunch
Is your kids ones of the ones who get upset when thier food touches “Ewww.. it is TOUCHING~!!!” ? Or when because there is a crust on the bread that the sandwich is just gross no matter what is in it? Or even you make a sandwich and by the time they pick it up most of all the fillings have fallen out? Well, this panda sandwich maker may just solve this issue. Here is how we make panda-shaped sandwich that keeps yummy filling inside.
1. Using two pieces of bread of your choice. In the picture above, we use white bread and chocolate bread.
2. Stamp panda face on a piece of bread
3. Place the second piece of bread in the base (black part) of the sandwich mold/cutter and pre-cut in the shape of panda face.
4. Insert an appropriate amount of your favorite filling in the middle of the bread. Mine is peanut butter and jelly. Substitute with Sunbutter or other yummy ingredients like strawberry jam, mayo tuna, cheese, ham, turkey, or anything you like.
5. Place the first piece of bread (the pre-stamp one) on top of the second piece of bread.
6. Press down firmly.
7. Done! so easy and sooooo cute. (^_^)
- Use large size of bread. Soft bread works the best
- Warm up the bread in microwave about 20-30 seconds. If the bread was stored in refrigerator, microwave for 1 minute.
- Use remaining bread to make french toast.
- Use chocolate to enhance the panda face. (I use sesame seed in the below images)
- Use bento accessories like cute food pick, decorating topper to make your panda bento lunch more fun and appetizing in just a few seconds.
Recipe for French Toast
- Bread (Remaining portion), Egg (1), Milk (100 cc), Sugar (1 tablespoon)
- Mix egg, milk, and sugar
- Dip bread in the mixed egg, milk, and sugar
- Fry the bread on the pan
- Optional, serve with your favorite syrup for extra flavor.
Idea for sandwich
- Almond Cookie sandwich
- Strawberry jam sandwich
- Chocolate sandwich
- Orange sandwich
- Mini sausage sandwich
- Mayo Tuna sandwich
Enjoy & Happy 4th of July
Here is the tool I used.
Here is similar tool to make cute mini bite-size heart and square sandwiches.
Other Decorating food picks & toppers I used: