Japanese Bento Lunch Box – Kokeshi series
Different Kokeshi Designs
- Maneki Neko (Top right) – also known as beckoning cat or welcome cat or lucky cat or money cat. It is believed to bring good luck and fortune to the owner. It is usually display in front of entrance in most of Japanese restaurants, shops and businesses.
- French Maid (Top left)- Cosplay is popularly seen in Akihabara (Tokyo, Japan) French maid outfit is one of the most popular costume for cosplay in Japan. The costume usually includes a dress, a petticoat, a pinafore, a matching hair bow. The costume brings forth images of Japan’s anime and manga pop culture.
- Maiko (Second middle) – famous traditional dancing girl
- Bushi (3rd row on the left) -or samurai, the military nobility of Japan in the old time
- Iron Chef (Top middle) – after the premier of “Iron Chef” in 1992, chef’s have become a cult figure.
- Kintaro (Bottom right) – Golden Boy is a folk hero and a fictionalized samurai hero of the Heisan period, Sakata Kintoki and inspires strength and bravery.
- Momotaro (Bottom left) – Little Peach Boy is a popular hero from folklore, with origins during the Edo period and inspires strength and family.
These super adorable two-tiered bento boxes feature different Japanese culture and influence designs. Each set comes with 2 food containers and a soup/rice bowl and a bento elastic strap or so called bento belt. They are made in Japan, great for young kids and smaller portion control.
This cute bento box set has two tiers to keep food in separate compartments, and the top tier has a press on lid to prevent leaks. In addition, The hat design is actually a bowl that can be used as a serving bowl. (Optional, snack can be packed in a zip lock bag separately and use the bowl hat as a serving bowl, sooo cute) the included bowl makes preparing instant soups or broths to go along with your bento lunch easy and fun. An elastic band is included to secure the set together. This adorable bento box is made of food-safe plastic, durable, attractive and easy to clean.
This bento box or lunch box set includes
- Two tier bento lunch box
- one Bowl
- Bento Belt or Strap
Microwave Safe without lid and Dishwasher Safe
Size – Small -3.8 x 3.8 inches wide x 5.5 inches tall (keep in mind that this bento-style lunch box is small in size, but also great for display and collection)
Capacity – Total of 440 ml (Bottom Tier – 240 ml, Top Tier – 200 ml)
Bowl holds about 240 ml
Hand Wash. Material – PET,A Made in Japan
Isn’t this lunch box sooooo cute!? Which one do you like?